About Todd Long
A little history:
Back during the Y2K days I spent 5 years working in Sales with Gateway Computers in Kansas City. During that time I had fantastic training in computer technology and sales. When I moved back to NC in 2001 I started investing in Real Estate. It wasn’t long before I caught the bug and got my Real Estate brokerage license. I found my sales training and technology training gave me some unique advantages in Real Estate. Even today I realize the value of my experiences in computer technology, sales and Real Estate investing to get my Sellers in front of the most Buyers online and off line as well as negotiate the best deals for both my Buyers and Sellers.
•Presenter Century 21 Carolina Region Annual Awards Rally-Charlotte March 11th 2007 – “I have an internet lead, now what?”
•Century 21 Operation High Touch Pocket Rally-Salisbury July 15th 2008 Featured speaker “Blogging for Business”
•Presenter at Century 21 International Convention-San Antonio TX March 2009-“Blogging and Social Networking-The New Face of Marketing” and “Your Company Value Package”
•2007-2009 Quoted Real Estate authority for several local news papers including the Statesville Record and Landmark and Mooresville Tribune
•Realtor’s Care Day – Committee Person 2011-2017, Chair Person 2013-14 RCD is a one day a year project for 700+ area Realtors to work on 20+ home for individuals who are not in a position to hire skilled labor to maintain their homes.
• Graduate of BOLD 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. A intensive sales training and mindset program offered by Keller Williams.
•Charlotte Regional Realtors Association Board of Directors 2012-2014,
• Carolina Multiple Listing Service Board of Directors 2012-2013 & 2015-2017
• Carolina Multiple Listing Service Search Task Force 2013-Searching for our next MLS System for our 8,000+ (at the time) users
• Building site committee 2015-Researching options for our Realtor Association Location
• Carolina Multiple Listing Service Advisory Committee 2014-2017, Committee Chair 2015
• North Carolina Association of Realtors Region 8 Board of Directors 2012-2017
• North Carolina Association of Realtors, Regional Service Award 2015. “Recognition of your outstanding commitment, leadership and service to the Region, Community and Real Estate Profession”
NC Real Estate License # 215659
My promise to you:
We won’t always tell you what you want to hear but we will tell you what you need to know to make an informed and smart decision. It is important to us that we give you an honest, educated opinion in our given expertise, even if it means we may not put that deal together with you. It’s not about the deal; it is about our reputation as your trusted advisory.